Monday, January 26, 2009

The Perils of Private Transportation

I woke up this morning and saw a thin layer of snow on the ground. So I bundled up, got into my snow covered car, and moved it into the car port.

Because the last time it snowed, I enjoyed the snow for a few hours and then went to my car and realized, oh, when it snows, it covers more than the ground! It covers cars parked at the bottom of the driveway! So that's what happens when you drive. You scrape off your vehicle! And with limited arm movement the whole scraping snow off the car was rather frustrating.

I scraped the snow in the car port.

Now there a flurries and blazing sun. I can see grass blades! There are flakes on my car and they are not melting.

It's too bad that a bus doesn't pass my front door and stop in front of physical therapy, like it might have in Baltimore. Those were the days.

No comments: