Friday, January 11, 2008

NO PANTS PARTY

Metro riders are planning to hop the Metro tomorrow...without pants. Already done in New York (several times over), DC residents are eschewing frostbite Down There from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The riders have joined on a Facebook group, which warns that each individual is responsible for his or her safety. RSVP is not required to participate.

It is not against the law to ride pantsless (in underwear) but there will be an increase in police presence.

I'm going downtown tomorrow. If I see any daring pantsless riders, I'll let you know.

2 comments:

dude said...

So, were you and Vonnie with or without pants?

Katherine said...

A offered me $5 to remove my pants (and I had really cute panties!) but I refused. I'll detail our experience later tonight. I heard the pantless riders but didn't see any. It's in the Post today--but I'm sure you've already read it.