Saturday, December 15, 2007

I promise I have more to say than regurgitate the news. However, police are looking for five men wanted in an assault on the 64. The article reports that the men boarded the bus, "acted rowdy," and engaged in a verbal dispute. The groups later fought in the street. This follows an attack on the 27 a few weeks ago. (You can follow the on-going developments about the events online at the Baltimore , who is collating on-going coverage.)

In a more positive way of thinking, it's nice to know that if Baltimore gets the weather it's forecasted I can still rely on the bus to get me there. (It's 10:45 p.m. and there's nothing but a light rain mixed with minimal ice.) It snowed a week ago and the 8 seemed to run on its exact pre-determined schedule. It was relieving that while the other cars slowed the 8 made careful and well-timed progress to get me home...

No comments: