Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BEST OF...

Baltimore's City Paper named the city's bus line's Best Cheap Entertainment. They also named the 40 the Best Bus Line. At one point it's even called "fabulous." The paper also named the MTA hotline for its excellent service and awarded Flexcar as Best New Transportation Service.

If only Flexcar was nearish to me. But I go to a school that is desperate for parking, so having Flexcar here would be a waste and a shame, no? Especially when it is serviced by--minimum--three different bus lines. I can get here on the 8, 11, and 55! That

I do think it's somewhat appropriate that the hotline is awarded--I call on a regular basis for assistance and often receive friendly, amicable, helpful, and respectful service. Considering that I'm usually cranky that I couldn't figure out the route on my own, it's impressive that anyone would map out a route for me. I love the hotline because they're open before 9 a.m. and after 5 p.m.--and I'm lucky to speak to a customer service representative anywhere else between noon and 4 p.m.!

No comments: